1. Who killed Wilden, Bethany Young, Garrett, Jessica?
2. Why did Nigel, Holden, Duncan, Harold, Hector Lime, who were all relevant to the plot, disappear from the story without an explanation? They hadn’t quite served their purpose/had closure with their characters yet.
If you’re getting mad at someone for adopting a parentless child and bringing that child into a loving home because their skin color doesn’t match then you need to take a good hard look at your priorities, evaluate your life, and ask yourself how you sunk this fucking low.
After several conversations today with my great grandmother I realized several things. Her pov is 100% different from mine.
1. I believe that love is love. Love who you want no matter what your sexuality is. For her she saw this as a shock factor.
2. I will stand by my lesbian gay transgender even if my friend was an alien. She believed people in the street would thing that meant I would be the same. My response then let them judge. Sexuality doesn’t make a person personality does.
3. I will never change my last name even if I’m married. I don’t want to be claimed as “property” I will also never be a mrs. a ms. is just as acceptable. To this she agreed.
4. Women need to stand up to the older generation. As a young adult, though I was taught to respect my elders, I realize that this isn’t true. The older generation has the values of sexism and oppression. Taking a stand against their judgmental values is where I want to stand. I will be respected, I will respect others that deserve respect. I will think for myself and stand up for myself. But not to be selfish i will stand up for everyone who needs to be defended.
“I wish I had a someone who would observe me silently, who would capture all my habits and quirks, and still love me. Someone that would get lost in how my fine features define my face, while smiling or crying, and still love me.”—Elay Neal Moses (via feellng)